Local Resident, Strong Independent
Candidate for Adelaide Lord Mayor
Support me by giving your time.
Support me by making a small contribution
A Great City, Greater
Adelaide is a great city. We need a City Council focussed on making our great city even greater.
- Liveability and services for residents
- Smooth functioning for business, employees and customers
- Events, entertainment and arts for all
- Preservation of Adelaide’s Parklands along with maximum accessibility and utility for all
- Protect and celebrating our City’s fine heritage
A City Better Governed
We need a functioning council properly accountable to City residents and business.
- Ethical, accountable and transparent government.
- Cooperation among elected officials, with different opinions valued and respected
- Open and early access to council planning and operational information for councillors
- Positive disclosure regime to encourage public involvement in Council business
- Close co-operation with the State Government and other councils
A City with a Vision
We need a City Council that doesn’t rely on happenstance for planning.
- Fully integrated 10 and 20 year City Plan
- Population Strategy
- Transport Strategy
- Greening Strategy
- Streets, laneways, squares and parklands strategy
- Sustainability strategy
- Updated Adelaide Design Manual
A Commitment To Fully Engage With Stakeholders
The Lord Mayor, Councillors and Council must work with and for the residents and businesses that occupy the City. As such, there needs to be meaningful two way engagement with those residents and businesses.
Our Council must also fully engage with other City users, planning and environmental specialists, the State Government, other councils and all who have an interest in the smooth running of the City and the City’s future vision.
Adelaide City Council governs the beating heart of our State’s capital. We need leadership with broad vision and integrity, and a deep seated commitment to engagement and inclusion in decision making.
Independent leadership with integrity is essential.